Madigan Surveying Pty Ltd was formed in 1979 to provide consultancy to the construction industry and associated professions. From its inception, the company has built up a team of highly skilled Surveyors, technical support staff and cad employees expanding into a diverse range of survey services.
Currently employing approximately 35 people, Madigan Surveying has the skills and expertise to undertake a broad range of services from the management of large construction sites to simple 2 lot land subdivisions and have contributed to many of Melbourne’s well known and prominent landmarks.
Madigan Surveying is managed by a group of highly experienced Surveyors with many years in the survey industry.
Madigan Surveying stays at the forefront of surveying technologies. We purchase the most up-to-date survey instrumentation and office software and hardware to service our clients.
- Leica Scanstation RTC-360 (Latest high resolution Laser Scanner from Leica)
- Nedo extender Tripod (+6m high stable tripod and invertible. Ideal for pit surveys)
- Leica Scanstation P40 High Definition Laser Scanner
- Leica 1200 GPS
- Leica BLK360
- Leica Viva Series Total Stations with long range reflector less distance measurement
- Digital Levels
- Leica distometers
- Optical Plummets
- Microstation and Autocad Licences
- Terramodel and Geocomp Licences